You may enable randomization in multiple choice questions to present choices to scouts in a random order. Randomization can help to eliminate position bias.
- Randomization is available on all multiple and single select questions in missions and screeners
- All question attributes work with the randomization feature turned on, including skip logic and minimum/maximum selections
- When applied, "Other (tap to type)" will always be the last choice presented to the scout, even when combined with randomization
- As a researcher, you will see the choice order you originally programmed when viewing responses in Entry, Grid, Summary, Analysis and Map views, as well as in the filter menu
- In cases where a scout has to submit more than one entry in a part, the scout will see the same choice order each time they return to a randomized question