Now that your Live mission has been built, you're ready to launch! Before you click "Launch Mission," you'll want to import scouts into your mission.
If you're bringing in external participants, take a look at this article for more help!
Import your scouts
There are two ways to import scouts: via a screener or via the Invites tab of your Live mission.
Import scouts via a screener
In your screener, view the scouts you want to invite to your mission by using the Potential Fit toggles on the left-hand side of the page. (If you've followed our guide on selecting scouts, that means choosing the folks who are marked as a "Good Fit").
- Toggle off all ratings except for “Good Fit.”
- Click the checkbox in the top left of any scout’s application card.
- Choose “Select All” at the bottom left of the blue toolbar that appears.
- Select “Add to Mission” in the bottom right of the blue toolbar.
- Select your Live mission and click "Add to Mission" to import your scouts into the mission.
After importing your applicants into your Live mission, continue through to the Invites tab of your mission to launch.
Now, you're ready to customize your invitation message and click "Launch Mission" in the bottom right corner. You will be prompted to review and confirm the invite message, along with the list of scouts you'd like to invite.
Import scouts via the Invites tab of your Live mission
- Head to the Invites tab of your Live mission.
- Select whether you'd like to import scouts from a previous Diary mission, or from a screener.
- Use the dropdown box in the left corner to select based on a particular attribute, or click "Select Individual Scouts" to invite specific scouts.
- Once you have made your selection, click "Import Scouts."
- Customize your invitation message and click "Launch Mission" in the bottom right corner. You will be prompted to review and confirm the invite message, along with the list of scouts you'd like to invite.
After you launch
Once you launch a Live mission, your invited scouts will be notified to accept the Live mission invitation. Scouts will be able to accept the invite under the Live tab in their mobile app, or in the email notification.
Next, read about starting up a Live session.