Private Screener Onboarding Flow for First-Time Scouts
When recruiting from your own pool of participants, you have several options for how to get those participants on to dscout. In this article, we’ll be outlining how to onboard participants via Private Screener, but you can see links to other onboarding flows below:
- Diary Mission Onboarding Flow for First-Time Scouts - Scout Profile Not Required
- Diary Mission Onboarding Flow for First-Time Scouts - Scout Profile Required
- Live Desktop Mission Onboarding Flow for First-Time Scouts
- Live Mobile Mission Onboarding Flow for First-Time Scouts
Once you have set up your screener and sent the screener webpage link out to your pool of participants, they’ll go through the following steps to get onboarded on to the dscout platform:
1. Participants access the screener through the Public Webpage URL
Participants will see the screener splash page that will give them information about the screener
2. Once Participants select *Apply to Mission* they will be prompted to create a dscout account
4. Participants will then be prompted to complete their scout profile
5. To complete the scout profile, participants will be asked to share their birthdate, gender, location, race and ethnicity, and upload a profile photo.
(Note: race and ethnicity, and state + zip code, are not required fields for scouts outside of the U.S.)
6. Once Participants have completed their profile, they will begin answering the screener questions.
Scout profile information for each Participant who successfully submits an application will be viewable and filterable under the Demographics filter in the Filter by Attributes section.