If you've used dscout's help resources before, you may notice that things look a little different around here lately! The team has been working for several weeks now on a new design + content restructure for users of dscout's researcher tools, and we're excited to put these changes in your hands. Below you'll find a brief overview of what we've been working on:
Previously, our Help Center was organized by product area; all articles related to Diary could be found in the "Diary" category, Live articles in the "Live" category, etc.. As we've matured and expanded our tool over the years, however, we've introduced more features that are available across several of our product offerings. To streamline our content and ensure you're able to find all the information you need about a feature in one place, we've restructured our content into the phases of a research project conducted through dscout—along with a handful of "housekeeping" categories to assist you with account maintenance and technical support. Below you'll find a recap of our new content structure:
- Getting started: If you're brand new to dscout, this is where you'll want to start! Here you'll learn about our offerings and how to navigate around the dscout platform.
- Recruit: Find all articles related to recruiting scouts (or your own participants!) as well as our Recruit-specific features.
- Build & Field: Here you'll find all of our content related to setting up + launching a Diary, Live, or Express mission.
- Manage: Check out this section for education, best practices, and guidance about managing participants and stakeholders within a project.
- Analyze & Share: All content regarding our analysis + sharing tools (such as analysis views, the playlist builder, public share links, etc.) can be found here.
- Account Management: Your go-to resource for account maintenance and understanding your account's settings.
- Technical Support: Here you'll find a compilation of all of our tech-related guidance and best practices—helpful for managing participants as well as any tech issues you might encounter!
While all of our links and functionality have remained the same, you'll notice that we've freshened up the look of our Help Center. Despite the new look, you'll still find everything you need in all the same places, including our Researcher Help section, our Scout Help section, as well as Product Updates.
Old Help Center:
New Help Center: