In this article you'll find a copy of the Live Mobile walkthrough from the mobile app along with some best practices and guidelines for a successful.
Minimum device requirements
Before accepting the mission, please ensure that you meet the Live Mobile technical requirements below:
- Device must be running at least OS versions Android 7.0 or iOS 14
- The latest version of the dscout app
1. This will be a face-to-face conversation on your phone in the dscout app.
2. Your device is required to be connected to strong WiFi throughout the session.
3. You may be asked to share your screen during the session.
4. To minimize interruptions during your session, set your device to Do Not Disturb.
Guidelines + Best Practices
- Driving during sessions is not allowed. It might sound obvious, but please don't Live and drive.
- Safety first! Before the call, make sure to close out of any private data such as banking information, private conversations, or sensitive content.
- Be attentive. We understand that life still might be happening around you, but if possible, try to complete your session in a distraction-free space.
- Keep it professional. In many cases, clips from your Live session will be used by project teams for internal insights, share-outs, slide decks, etc.. With that in mind, please ensure you are reasonably dressed and limit the consumption of alcohol or illicit substances during your session.
- Test your internet connection. Your internet connection can make or break a Live session, but when it's good, you've got nothing to worry about! You'll be able to test your WiFi on the mission page so you'll know whether or not you need to improve your connection. Note: we do not recommend using cellular data during your Live session.
Any questions? Contact us here and we'll be happy to help out!