Downloading the dscout app
Depending on your phone’s mobile device, you’ll have to navigate to the Google Play Store or the App Store to download the dscout app. Choose the option that best describes you below:
Downloading the dscout app on Android mobile devices
For Android devices, you can follow these steps to download the dscout app:
- Open the Google Play Store app on your mobile device.
- Tap on the magnifying glass icon on the top right corner of your screen.
- Type in the keyword dscout in the field.
- Click the green Install button.
Once the progress bar is at 100%, you’re all set! You can now open the app and create your account! Or, if you prefer to see what’s available in the app before providing your information, you can do that, too!Pro tip: Don't know if your smartphone is an Android device? The following companies produce smart
phones with an Android operating system: Google, Nokia, Samsung, Motorola, and LG.
Downloading the dscout app on iOS mobile devices
For Apple mobile devices, you can follow these steps to download the dscout app:
- Open the App Store app on your iPhone.
- Click the magnifying glass icon on the top right corner of your screen.
- Type the keyword dscout in the search field.
- When you've found dscout, click the Install button (the button shaped like a cloud with an arrow pointing down).
Once the progress bar completes a full circle, you’re all set! You can now open the dscout app, create your account, and get started!