Updating your Scout profile
When you first try to apply to a mission or begin a mission that requires a completed profile, you’ll be prompted to first fill out your profile. The following fields are mandatory: profile picture, first name, last name, birthday, email, phone number, and location.
Find the option below that best describes you and your device:
Updating your profile on Android mobile devices
- Tap on the Triple Horizontal Lines icon ☰ on the top-top left corner of your screen.
- Tap View Profile and tap on the Pencil icon on the top right corner of your screen. This will allow you to edit your profile.
- Edit existing fields or answer the additional questions related to your profile here.
- To update your profile picture, simply tap on the Camera icon on the bottom-right corner of your profile picture to take a new picture or select one from your photo gallery
- When you’re finished, click on the Checkmark icon on the top-right corner of your screen.
Updating your profile on iOS mobile devices
- Tap on the Profile icon on the top-left corner of screen when you’re signed into the dscout mobile app.
- Tap on any of the fields to add or edit your information; tap save when you're done with each section.
- To update your profile picture, simply tap on your existing profile picture to access your camera or photo gallery.
Updating your profile on the web
- Log into your account at https://app.dscout.com/sign_in.
- Once logged in, click on your profile picture the top-right corner of the screen (please note: if you don’t have a profile picture uploaded, you’ll see your initials in a blue circle instead).
- Click on Account Settings.
- To update your primary information (name, email, gender, birthday, city, zip code, and country), change the appropriate fields and hit the Save Changes button on the bottom of the screen.
- To update additional demographics, Click on the Demographics button near the top of the screen under the navigation header.
- Update any appropriate fields and click on the Save Changes button when finished.