How to create a PayPal account
If you’ve never worked with PayPal before, don’t sweat it! Creating a PayPal account is as simple as creating a dscout account. Check out the steps or watch the walkthrough below.
Note: PayPal has varying age restrictions when it comes to creating an account based on your location. Find out if you're able to create an account by navigating to this link, entering your country, and reading the first few lines of the PayPal Account User Agreement.
- Navigate to www.paypal.com.
- Click on Sign Up on the top right corner of your screen.
- Choose Personal Account and click Next.
- Choose your country of origin. In the example below, we switched our country from the US to the United Kingdom.
- Enter your name, email address, and password and click Next.
- Fill out your profile and click Agree and Create Account.
- Confirm your email address. After you're done creating your account, double check your email inbox for an email from PayPal; open it to confirm your email address. This step is required in order to receive payments successfully. Read more here.