When to use Express missions
Express is our lightweight, easy-to-launch research tool that offers faster options for quick inquiries & pulse checks across a large segment of scouts. With Express missions, you have the ability to get decision-shaping data fast by:
- Designing your research and setting a submission limit
- Fielding to our scout pool and screening with knockout questions
- Gaining insights right away with dscout’s automated quality check and payments
What are Express missions good for?
- Capturing a quick inventory or explanation of an experience
- Gaining one-off feedback on an existing or future product
- Cataloguing a large amount of in-context photos
What are Express missions not good for?
- Collecting thousands of data points of feedback
- Multi-part research design needs
- Traditional statistically significant AB testing
Ready to get going? Check out our article on how to set up your Express mission!