Live Desktop Mission Onboarding Flow for First-Time Scouts
When recruiting from your own pool of participants, you have several options for how to get those participants on to dscout. In this article, we’ll be outlining how to onboard participants via Live Desktop, but you can see links to other onboarding flows below:
- Private Screener Onboarding Flow for First-Time Scouts
- Live Mobile Mission Onboarding Flow for First Time Scouts
Once you have set up your mission, manually added your Participants [first name, last name, email address], and launched the mission, your participants will go through the following steps to get onboarded on to the dscout platform. This flow will outline the steps external participants will take if your Live mission will be held on DESKTOP. If you're hoping to see the flow that outlines the steps external participants will take if your Live mission will be held on MOBILE please check that article out here.
1. Participants will receive an email notification from *email@example.com* that they’ve been invited to a dscout mission
2. Once Participants select *Setup Account* they will be prompted to create a dscout account
4. Participants will be prompted to accept the mission and test their device.
You can read more about the device setup process (we call this the Live pre-test) here.
5. Once Participants have set up their device they will be prompted to pick and confirm a time slot for their interview